Armchair Hockey League 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dutchies
Dutchies

New Managers - Pre Draft Selections Empty New Managers - Pre Draft Selections

Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:32 pm
Proposal is as follows:

Prior to the draft, new managers can draft up to 5 players off of the cut list.
Players drafted will be at the current contract value based on calculations
Players can only be signed for the current year

Please vote yes or no -
yes - in favour of
no - opposed
Dutchies
Dutchies

New Managers - Pre Draft Selections Empty Re: New Managers - Pre Draft Selections

Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:41 pm
No
Hackers
Hackers

New Managers - Pre Draft Selections Empty Re: New Managers - Pre Draft Selections

Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:52 pm
No.

It’s not fair to managers who have already made trades based on the existing new manager rule.

Also this rule proposal would take effect in the current season - when the hell did we start changing rules in the middle of a season

And lastly any rule proposal that takes effect immeadiately would require a 100% yes vote.
Hart Foundation

Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:53 pm
No
WitchDoctors
WitchDoctors

Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:09 pm
I vote No

AL, your incorrect on rule changes ( May 2021 ) Rules & Guidelines Version

12.2 & 12.3
- We changed rules to majority vote and they can only be presented and voted on during July & Aug

- New Rules take effect immediately for the coming season, as we all agreed there really was no reason to wait.
Hackers
Hackers

Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:19 pm
WitchDoctors wrote:I vote No

AL, your incorrect on rule changes ( May 2021 ) Rules & Guidelines Version  

12.2 & 12.3
- We changed rules to majority vote and they can only be presented and voted on during July & Aug

- New Rules take effect immediately for the coming season, as we all agreed there really was no reason to wait.

Ok if the rule was changed I would appreciate if the posted rules could be updated. I don’t like guessing whether something is a rule or just someone’s opinion.

Further you say that rules take effect immeadiately for the upcoming season. This rule proposal is not for the upcoming season it is for the current season - the upcoming season starts on Draft day and that would mean that the pre draft proposal could effect the 2k expansion teams but that the allowing them to trade would not effect the expansion teams as the rule would not go into effect until draft day - kinds late to try trading
Sting

Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:32 pm
yes
WitchDoctors
WitchDoctors

Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:57 pm
I can email out the most up to date version of rules we made in 2021 that I have
I will blame mark for not updating the website LOL

( I didn’t even realize we had them on the website , I just assumed we worked off the word doc )
Dutchies
Dutchies

Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:02 pm
WitchDoctors wrote:I can email out the most up to date version of rules we made in 2021 that I have
I will blame mark for not updating the website LOL

( I didn’t even realize we had them on the website , I just assumed we worked off the word doc )

Update was put up March 23, 2021.............
V Bombers
V Bombers

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:41 pm
sorry catching up

vote no
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum