Armchair Hockey League 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
WitchDoctors
WitchDoctors

Item #2 The Managers wishing to join the League  Empty Item #2 The Managers wishing to join the League

Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:30 pm
Hi everyone,

we will be expanding the league by 2 teams and every current manager,
Is entitled to submit 1 person they know whom are interested in joining our league.

The 3 current nominees are:

Angelo nominates Mathew his son ( many of us know and he has played our pool before )

Al nominates Wais ( many of us know already and he has played our pool before )

Oles nominates Nazeer
( new to the pool ) he has graciously stepped aside for Matthew & Wais to take the
2 open spots and wishes to remain next in line for any expansion or replacement positions

I will leave a 2 week window here for anyone to nominate someone,
A brother, a friend , a cousin , your grand mother , former NHL player bored with his life…

If no other names have been submitted as of May 7th

The Expansion Franchises will be awarded to Matthew & Wais

Oles
Oles

Item #2 The Managers wishing to join the League  Empty Re: Item #2 The Managers wishing to join the League

Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:39 pm
i vote for wai and matthew to join the pool with open spots for expansion next season

ole
Hart Foundation

Item #2 The Managers wishing to join the League  Empty Re: Item #2 The Managers wishing to join the League

Sun May 01, 2022 9:58 pm
I’m good with Matthew and Wai.

If there’s another team next year, I also have an interested party. Eric Marosic. Big hockey fan and used to being in some complex pools already too. Just throwing it out there
Posse
Posse

Mon May 02, 2022 6:17 pm
yes to both managers joining
Dutchies
Dutchies

Mon May 02, 2022 6:46 pm
Are we voting on this or waiting for the two weeks for other managers to propose new managers?

Either way, my vote is for Wai and Matthew.
WitchDoctors
WitchDoctors

Mon May 02, 2022 11:20 pm
I believe nobody is submitting a manager for the current season

So it’s Wais & Mathew unless we get a name by May 7th
WitchDoctors
WitchDoctors

Wed May 04, 2022 6:37 pm
Officially Matthew & Wais
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum